Private Journal Features
Dabble Me was built in a way to help you actually keep a journal.
It sends you an email every day asking how your day went. Hit reply and start typing anything. You can also attach up to 5 photos per email that will remind you of your day. When you're done, hit send, and your entry will be saved instantly.
With every reminder email, we'll include one of your previous entries chosen at random. You might get one from yesterday, last week, or last year.
- Change the frequency & days that emails are sent
- Attach photos to your entry from email or web
- Embed Spotify tracks in your entries
- Add new entries via the web
- Edit entries
- Rich text formatting
- Calendar view of all your entries
- Search all of your past entries with support for hashtags
- Year in Review
- Daily Inspirations for writing ideas
- Import from other services
- Email prompts sent every other Sunday
- No ability to edit or delete entries
- No access to search or calendar
- Simple text entry (i.e. no bold, italics, or lists)